Saturday, May 22, 2010

Update!

One week until the beginning of summer vacation! I have a pile of papers to grade and a few more boxes to pack, and then I am officially on vacation. I am currently working on cleaning up, and I have a project going to digitize some of my teaching materials so they will take up less space.

I spent yesterday handing out yearbooks, and it was very nice to get rid of them all. It was one more right of passage...a little bittersweet, but good to be done.

This afternoon, we took a break to plant our garden...I have several pumpkin, a zuchinni, 2 Roma tomatoes, 3 heirloom tomatoes, a couple jalapeno plants, some lettuce, radishes, carrots, and herbs. Oh, and a watermelon plant, which I don't have high hopes for, but thought I'd try. We are getting very inventive with space to fit everything in.

No comments:

Post a Comment